Published On: 23rd Dec 2021
Thank you to our customers, suppliers, and partners for their support throughout the last year. 2021 was a challenging time for businesses in the United Kingdom and around the world. As 2022 approaches, we at The Filter Design Company want to share what 2021 has meant to us, and the new and exciting changes at the company. We:
- Were acquired by Gentex Corporation, alongside our affiliated respiratory protection brand, Corpro.
- Welcomed numerous team members into the FDC family, including our new Operations Director, Andy Wilde (full bio coming soon), and many hard-working production operatives.
- Said a bittersweet goodbye to our former director, June Scott, who has transitioned into retirement.
- Continued to supply our valued clients around the world during these challenging times.
- Have been focused on developing and supplying new and innovative filtration and respiratory protection products, to be released next year. We’re excited to share those details with you soon.
Keep in the loop on our future developments via our website, and our LinkedIn page.
Thanks again from everyone at The Filter Design Company and Gentex Corporation. See you on 4th January 2022.
Back to All Articles